Come out to the pool on May 22
between 4:30-6 p.m. for our annual kick off!
- Fill out your registration forms (or turn them in if you fill them out at home)
- See samples of our team clothing for the season from Branded Image
- Try on/purchase team suits (we will be using the same A3 suit from last year)
- Purchase a Hawks Fly decal for your vehicle or Hawks water bottle
- Connect with our coaches
- See your team mates & meet new friends
- Sign up to help out with social events for the season
- Eat pizza!
The registration form are now available for the 2017 swim and dive season! Please go to the Registration tab above. New this year – additional $40 fee for registration forms turned in after June 1st. Don’t wait until the last minute!
The swim & dive schedules for the 2017 season are now available under their respective tabs on the website — mark your calendars and get ready for another fun season!
Remember, your swimmer/diver needs to participate in THREE meets to be eligible to compete in the All-City meets at the end of the season (participation in an invitational does NOT meet this requirement). Hawks Fly!
Our board and coaches are already planning for the upcoming season and can’t wait to have the team back together, as well as welcome new swimmers & divers to the fold. Check back here for information about registration, practices, meets, and more later this spring!
Follow us on Twitter @HawksFly
Interested in being on the board?
We need parents of swimmers and divers to help make our team run smoothly; low commitment with great impact for our kids (no experience necessary).
Email lundalD@msn.com to find out more about the board.